NAT for IPv6

Is it possible to do strictly v6 to v6 NAT'ing, not 6to4 tunneling? I know I'm going to get the reponse that we don't need NAT for IPv6 due to the increased address space, but NAT also provides the added security benifit of network topology hiding. So, my question is, is it possible to port over the NAT functionality from iptables to ip6tables and also, has it been done already? Thanks for any input.

Matt