Re: What is missed for port forwarding

On Sunday 07 March 2004 9:40 am, Kai Weber wrote:

> The strange thing: the rule for portforwarding for SSH works. The
> package counter for that rules is increasing when I try to connect to
> that port. But there is now response.

Sorry, are you saying here that the packet counter for the port 8888 rule is
increasing when you try to connect, but you get no response from the server?

Are you testing both SSH/10143 and HTTP/8888 from the same client machine out
on the Internet?

Antony.

--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.