Re: ULOG: invalid argument

Hi. Thank you for your answers.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> >                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >> This is not possibel, because he use the Debian nativ-system.
> >> ...he has not written that he has used
> >> apt-get install ulogd
> >                  ^^^^^
>
> False, you have overread the line above...
> He has done an
>
> apt-get build-dep ulogd
> apt-get -b source ulogd
>
> which I was talking about. The 'iptables' from WOODY are working fine

Please, an error message returned by iptables has nothing to do with the
ulog daemon, let it run on the system at all or not.

Best regards,
Jozsef

I didn't write about installing ulogd, but I have done it.

#apt-get build-dep ulogd
#apt-get -b source ulogd
#dpkg -i ulogd-1.0.2.deb
(sometimes i used "-f" option.)

And then, I have installed iptable-1.2.9 in the same way.
(I checked the messages by "#iptables -V" and "#ulogd -V", and they are 1.2.9 and 1.0.2)

In other words, maybe i succeded the version up of ulogd and iptables. But I cannot use ULOG
target.

Best regards,
T.Take

友達と24時間ホットライン「MSN メッセンジャー」、今すぐダウンロード! http://messenger.msn.co.jp