RE: how can i combine these 2 iprules

Ok I got that but i am confused about how true iptables' sequential
execution of rules is.

Say for example that my I ping this machine from a host other than
cnnp1.com and cnnp2.com. The packet should be logged by >> > iptables -A
mychain -j LOG --log-prefix "IPTABLES: "

My question is should not the execution of the rest of the rules in
RH-Firewall-1-INPUT not happen