Re: MAC address and iptables

On Sunday 29 February 2004 9:44 pm, Sasa Stupar wrote:

> Anyone could help me with this ??

If you can post your ruleset in a format we can understand ("iptables -L -nvx;
iptables -L -t nat -nvx" is good), keep the ruleset to the smallest possible
number which shows the problem you have, and explain what you changed when
the problem started, we may be able to help.

If you expect people to read through an 800-line script file containing lots
of rules which have nothing to do with the problem you are asking about, then
you must either give enough time for people to read it and understand it, or
else you are expecting too much.

I will happily help you solve your problem if you will help me understand it.

Someone else here may be prepared to put in the time and effort to read your

Regards,

Antony.

--
Success is a lousy teacher.  It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
lose.

 - William H Gates III

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.