Re: Zone alarm [was: Re: Re: Filtering using port+process (i.e. open port 80 for Apache only)]

On Sunday 29 February 2004 3:44 pm, Moath A. Khalaf wrote:

> What I want is something like Zone Alarm functionality.

Please do not send the entire mailing digest back to the list, especially when
you are not even replying to anything in it.

> Infact I want to develop something like
> Zone Alarm on Linux and I want to see what is the best
> way to do this?

I'm not sure what your question is.   What does zone alarm do which netfilter
cannot do?   What are you having a problem with?

Regards,

Antony.

--
How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy chapters involving
quantum mechanics.

 - 3.14159265358979

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.