Re: INCOMPLETE [ 8bytes] with two src addresses!

ok, its my mistake when i said first step, but we have 2 confrontations
here.

in traceroute ttl=1 is only for the first packet (thats what i said
about the first step)

icmp info throws code 11 , thats why i assumed this was an traceroute.

but like you said, traceroutes uses icmp or icmp and udp like unix does.

ICMP src and dst addresses are the ones that change at each hop, but the
addresses (at ip) involved in the udp packets are always the same.
(apparently this not happen here)

Ive been reading about magic number, but its not related at all.

so , i dont know what it is.

--
Tus problemas no se pueden resolver en el mismo
nivel mental que tenÃas cuando los creaste.