Example scripts with DNS and DMZ solutions

Hi All,

Im in the beginning of IPTABLES and I need some
examples, especially explaining some DNS solutions. At
first, here is my setup:

I have 3 netcards in the firewall:
- 1 for the router
- 1 for DMZ
- 1 for LAN.

DMZ:
- Web server
- Mail server (DNS?)

LAN:
- DHCP server (DNS?)

My question: should I have a DNS server on the DHCP
(LAN) machine serving local requests, or only on the
Mail server (DMZ)... or maybe both and then use
forwarding?
Second, I use DHCP - I guess my DNS server will get an
automatic update.

Thanks in advance.

Nikolaj G.