Re: advantage and disadvantage between iptables and ISAServer?

Performance / Stability ?

I am not to familure with ISA because the M$ admins here tell me it is not worth
the enough to test it out. I would assume it is like any other M$ product though
... you need double or triple the hardware to run it as compared to iptables.
You are stuck with the options the M$ provides instead of the endless
possibilities the a Unix or Linux could offer.

But I will give Microsoft this ... they make a nice user friendly desktop OS
that my mom can use.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale