Re: Debug

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:39:54 -0300,
Alexis <alexis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<1077543593.1658.2.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 04:36, Shaju wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >          I have setup gateway-proxy firewall using redhat linux 7.1
> > and i have replaced the default  /etc/rc.d/init.d/iptables script
> > with my own script, and restart the iptables service. It shows me
> > done. when i tried "service iptables status" it shows iptables
> > stopped. please help me to fix this issue.
> >
> because in init.d are sysv init scripts, make shure that your scripts
> complies these requirements.

..also, Red Hat quit supporting all but Red Hat 9 on Dec. 31'th 2003,
RH9 support "dies" on April 1'st 2004, so you will want to buy support
from RH or someone else, or transform to Fedora, I went for Debian,
I made that decision before I knew of Fedora and Red Hat's legal
action on the SCO Group.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: