Re: (no subject)

How about a faster way to do that, that is static to any interface that
pops up, "iptables -A INPUT -i ! lo --tcp-flags SYN,FIN SYN,FIN -j DROP"
that will protect every interface that is not lo(Loop Back).

--
        This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender
does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use