Re: POSTROUTING

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 6:26 pm, capsx wrote:

> !
>
> I want as source to specify a chain
> not -s 10.0.0.0/27 but something like -s LOCAL_NET_CHAIN

You can't do that.   -s takes an address or network range.   -i takes an
interface name.   You cannot specify anything else as the 'source' of a
packet.

Tell us why you want to do this and we might be able to suggest an alternative
(MARKing packets comes to mind, for example).

Regards,

Antony.

--
What is this talk of "software release"?
Our software evolves and matures until it is capable of escape, leaving a

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.