Re: [L7-filter-developers] Re: I found what I was looking for l7-filter.sf.net.

> - I can't see any locking in your code, and I don't think it's SMP safe

A question on this.  I've just read through Rusty's Unreliable Guide To
Locking:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rusty/kernel-locking/

I mostly understand, but I'm not quite sure what kind of code the match()
function is.  I think it's a softirq, which means (by the "Softirq A vs.
Softirq A" entry in the table in 5.1) that the appropriate spinlock to use
is spin_lock(), right?  But the only type of spin lock currently used in
net/ipv4/netfilter/*.c currently is spin_lock_bh(), so I'm not at all sure
what to do.

-matthew