Instructions on how to redirect port 80 to port 8080

Guys -

I'm finding a lack of documentation describing how to do this. It ought
to be simple. I know how to do it with ipchains.

On a redhat linux system using /etc/sysconfig/iptables, what line(s) do
I add to /etc/sysconfig/iptables to configure to redirect all inbound
port 80 traffic to port 8080 on the same host?

Thank  you -

Regards,

Michael Martinez
ISTM/CSREES
United States Department of Agriculture
---
This email is signed with my digital signature so that you may verify
the authenticity of the sender.