Re: compilation problem with cuseeme patch.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:36:50PM +0530, Krishna Prasanth P wrote:
> Hi!!
>  I'm trying to use cuseeme patch with netfilter and downloaded the patch
> from the cvs repository.

a) Which kernel version are you using
b) did you correctly use the 'runme' program or did you apply the patch
   manually?

> While building the kernel with the new patch, i'm not able to do
> linking. The reason is the cuseeme(ip_nat_cuseeme.c) is using function
> ip_nat_mangle_udp_packet() function which is not defined.

net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_helper.c includes this function, at least in
all kernels released for at least one year.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/