Re: http-rules and browsing ebay Problem

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 12:35 pm, mgeschermann@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I spend a lot of time on building my own firewall-script. Mostly everything
> is working fine (some things aren't tested yet), but I've got a tricky
> problem and hope you can help me.
>
> If I want to open the ebay-site from either the firewall or an client my
> browser tells me after a some seconds "This site could not be displayed."
>
> I've done some logging and noticed, that after the reply I get a packet
> with status "NEW" from ebay. (within a few seconds after the the first
> reply)

What sort of packet?   Show us the log (preferably with both the original
connection, and the new packet, including the timings).

Regards,

Antony.

--
There's no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes.

 - Billy Connolly

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.