De : Alex Satrapa [mailto:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 février 2004 04:00
À : zze-Proxy GRALL O ext FTRD/SVA/LAN
Cc : netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Apply rules to 1 UDP port but port used as a socket: possible?

zze-Proxy GRALL O ext FTRD/SVA/LAN wrote:
> I'm trying to use a socket (on port 1727) to decode some proprietary
> UDP
> packets. When I've decoded them I want to apply a DNAT rule (and then a
> SNAT  too) to this port using a filter on @IP:port source for all
> following packets...

So do you have Machine F which is the firewall, and machines A, B and C which are the ultimate destinations, and you want to have UDP packets from machine X (elsewhere) being sent to A, B or C  by F based on some information in the first packet F receives from a new host X? You could write your "monitor" to set up new rules based on the first packets that arrive, with the remainder being "deflected" by the firewall rules.