Re: Major NAT Problem

	This could convievably also be TCP ECN active on the linux box ... it has been known
	to cause problesms with certain firewall configurations.  Although TCP ECN is a wonderful
	concept the standard has yet to completely catch on and can cause problems ..
	you might try

	echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
	which will turn it off ... (i rebuilt my second kernel with tcp_ecn on, since it sounded like such
	a wonderful idea ... had to turn if off when the other half couldn't get to two of her fav websites.)

	Alistair