hook in kernel module question

I have a kernel module which has an inbound netfilter hook, inhook().
I have it set to PRE_ROUTING. From my hook, I want to be able to pass each
received packet to function foo(),
which is then to pass it on to IP/TCP after a variable delay. my hook,
inhook() then returns NF_STOLEN.

Is there an easy way to do this?
Returning an NF_ACCEPT is not good enough because foo() queues packets and
decides when to send them on to IP/TCP.
I cannot call ip_rcv_finish() from foo() because its not exported.

Thanks,