Iptables & Net-SNMP

Hello,

Do you Know if it is possible on a firewall (Netfilter) to measure the consumption of the bandwidth by server IP addresses ?

By installing Net-SNMP on the firewall and MRTG on another server, I know how to measure the total consumption of the bandwidth.

To separate measurements by server IP addresses, I think of connecting Iptables to Net-SNMP, but I do not see how and if it is possible ?

The installation of Net-SNMP on each server is not interesting, being given that certain server can communicate between them, and that there is traffic coming from the internal network.

Here is, if somebody has an idea...

Best regards.
|              FREDERIC MASSOT               |
|     http://www.juliana-multimedia.com      |
|   mailto:frederic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |