Re: topic local connections getting natted

Hi all

I've probed to include -i eth1 on POSTROUTING but it seems to not accept input interface specificaction on POSTROUTING
chain so i cant separate local packets from forwarded packets by inspecting that.

im going to try marking local packets on FILTER::OUTPUT chain so they get ignored on postrouting chaing.

What Chain should i use for this NAT::OUTPUT or FILTER::OUTPUT so it's seen before NAT::POSTROUTING?