Apps that try to do net-to-nat

I'm behind NAT at work and I need to connect to home, which is also behind NAT.

What programs have tried to get past the NAT problem? I heard that mnet, the p2p program uses a ticketing system to pass messages. Any other programs that have attempted to do nat-to-nat and done so successfully? In particular - VoIP?

-----
Thank you for your time. (Please Type "REPLY:" in subject field if you wish to highlight your response, thx). jago25_98@xxxxxxxxxxxx is just my email provider of choice, that's all; I agree with thier policies over email.

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger