Re: mms and rtsp patches = make modules fail

Filip Sneppe wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 14:43, Andy Furniss wrote:

I just tested on a different machine, same old distro, though.

vanilla 2.4.24(I didn't patch this time) same POM (3 days old now) did ./runme extra (last time I did make dep first)

and said y to connlimit nth quota u32 connbytes mms-conntrack-nat
rtsp-conntrack string and it said this -

With these patches, my 2.4.24 compiles fine when doing a "make SUBDIRS=net/ipv4/netfilter modules"

Already applied: connlimit nth quota u32 connbytes conntrack-seqfile conntrack_arefcount conntrack_locking conntrack_nonat mms-conntrack-nat netfilter-docbook owner-socketlookup owner-supgids ownercmd rtsp-conntrack string

Where do conntrack-seqfile, conntrack_arefcount, and these other
patches come from ? You must have selected them at one point in
time during a POM run, as they don't get applied automatically.

I've just retested with a new cvs pulled iptables and patch-o-matic-ng.

They appear up to conntrack_nonat when I ./runme extra and select just connbytes, netfilter-docbook appears after mms-conntrack-nat and the others appear after saying n to the next option.
In fact if I do it again with a fresh kernel tree they appear even if I get no for everything.

I still get the error from fresh cvs and kernel tree, I do -

make mrproper
make dep
./runme extra in patch-o-matic-ng enter kernel dir (also tried export first)
just say y to connbytes mms rtsp.
make mrproper
make menuconfig y to network packet filtering
say m/y to everything except last two in netfilter options.
make dep
make SUBDIRS=net/ipv4/netfilter modules
error

Andy.