Classifying W32/MyDoom.A

Has anyone come up with a ruleset for classifying a random TCP or
specific SMTP connection as being the W32/MyDoom.A virus?

For instance, it spreads two ways:

1) Through email
2) Through Kazaa

I want to be able to take a TCP stream (like a Kazaa download) and match
it against a rule that would flag the packets with a specific MARK value
if it is the MyDoom.A virus being transferred. I would also like a
ruleset that would match if it is being transferred through SMTP.

Anyone have any ideas how to do this without too many false positives?
(IE a document on the web that describes the characteristics of
MyDoom.A).

Eliot Gable
iSWAT Leader
Internet Service Without Any Telephones