Re: DNAT based on domain name instead of IP address

Doesn't apache have the smarts to figure it out on its own? I've never
put squid in as an incomming request proxy server. I don't know that
squid or apache will give you quite what you want though.

1st, determine if you /really/ need two servers (.12 and .13). I think a
single apache can have multiple document roots based on the domain in
the URL requested.

2nd, if you do think you need 2 servers, figure out why exactly and if
you can solve the problem from some other angle.

3rd, if you really need it, I think L7 filtering is how you want to go,
but I can't guide you. I've not yet found a problem to solve with L7 for
myself.