Re: PPTP - more connections from a NATed LAN to LAN behind PPTP Linux box doesn't work

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 03:47:25PM +0100, Unzeitig Lumir wrote:
> Hi,
> I applied the PPTP patch and it solved what I needed. (=more connections
> from NATed LAN behind Linux box to a PPTP server) - it's OK.
> But oposit direction (=more connections from NATed LAN behind a PPTP
> server to theLAN which is behind PPTP Linux box) works only for 1 PPTP
> client. It stays in verification process and ends by error.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Please describe more
detailed what exactly you want to do.  Please try to use more precise
terms (no idea what 'theLAN' and your 'pptp linux box' should mean).

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/