Re: ip_nat_ftp module and freeswan IPSEC module don't work together?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:41:46AM +0000, Rodre Ghorashi-Zadeh wrote:
> Hello,

> Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
> advance.

I have no idea how this could be caused.  But it seems to me at the
first glance, that this is not a netfilter/iptables issue.  It works
with a stock kernel...  Maybe you should talk to the freeswan guys and
ask if somebody is able to come up with an explanation.

Also, please submit bug reports via bugzilla.netfilter.org instead of
posting to the mainlintlist, please.

thanks.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/