secure remote management

Hi,
im in responsible for managing 6 iptables firewalls with all in different locations, normally i use ssh and scripting to manage those boxes -and very happy at the moment -.but unfortunetly my firewall rules are going to be too long and compilcated and also -cause of customers checkpoint habits - im requied to documantate the rules regularly in an object oriented shame like in fwbuilder - which i know have no remote access.
What i want is to securely manage my iptables remotely and need a tool for this (with a web interface, or a java interface cause clever customers also want to see them in an interface not with vi or not with ssh login and  a X-forwarding.)
Im trying to decide whether i use Webmin iptables module or bifrost tool but hesitating about their security issues.
wondering if there are any other netfilter users who manage their boxes remotely with an interface and want to hear their opions and security experiences.
thanks in advance.

Emre CELEBI