RTSP and NAT

Hello all,

I sent a first post last week describing my problem. It can be summarized like this : I want to let through RTSP (well, in fact, RTP packets) but my firewall is doing NAT.

I installed Linux Redhat on a new computer and I installed the RTSP_conntrack module. Kernel compilation went OK. I’ve tried to stream but, again, I don’t see any RTP packets. Only RTSP and RTCP packets can go through my firewall.

Just wanted to know : who had a similar experience and did you succeed to allow the RTP packets ? If yes, could you please tell me which Linux distrib you used + kernel ?

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas