Re: IPTables, Linksys BEFSR41 and PCAnywhere

On January 15, 2004 01:52 pm, Alexis wrote:
> i have a lot of customers with linksys devices and the port fowarding
> works fine.
>
> i dont know why they said that linksys will not work.
>
> On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 15:30, A. Clausen wrote:

	Unh.
	the company I work for has over 50 of these in the field supporting *both*
	VPN and pcanywhere connections to remote sites.  -- I don't use these connections
	myself, but I've seen them used by the support staff for the devices on the other end.

	Once programmed and locked up correctly they work wonderfully.

	-- could be our network support staff *might* have done something interesting to the
	code on board by I *highly* doubt that....

	Alistair