RE: Netmeeting support

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 17:09, GoMi wrote:
<snip>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:43:06PM +0100, GoMi wrote:
>
> > Hi there, i have protocol h232 support patched by patch-o-matic, and
> > my kernel recompiled with it, but when i try to have a webcam
> > conversation via netmeeting, it tries to connect to local addresses
> > unstead of public addresses. Any help?
<snip>
Could you explain further what you mean by it tries to connect to local
addresses? My set up works fine.  I assume you are not trying to connect
to a public address from your internal computer and it is magically
changing the destination address to something local but I'm not sure
what you do mean - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer