Re: masquerde with 2-channel isdn link

On Sunday 11 January 2004 10:07 pm, Radoslav Mitov wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> I use 2-channel (ippp0 & ippp1) isdn link to connect with internet,
> but i don't know, howto masquerade my outgoing traffic with both channels,
> so currently i use only ippp0. Is there someone ,who had a common problem.

Two separate interfaces sounds a bit unusual to me (although it's a long time
since I used ISDN).   Shouldn't the choice be between one interface running
at 64k or one interface running at 128k?   I think this is an option in the
isdnctrl setup, telling it to bond the two underlying channels together
before binding them to an ippp interface?

It surely isn't a netfilter problem - you can easily do masquerading on both
interfaces with netfilter, but you will only be using one of the them as your
default route.

Try the man page for isdnctrl I think.

Antony.

--
Your work is both good and original.  Unfortunately the parts that are good
aren't original, and the parts that are original aren't good.

 - Samuel Johnson

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.