Re: Problem behind my DMZ

I have clean a bit of text.

So where are the local client machines?

No one, it's my dedicate server network. My server are on a metal box with one RJ-45 cable from my ISP. That's it!

My Corporate Lan is provide by an other ISP using an other iptables box.

So I have rules
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp/udp --port X -s 20.0.0.2 \
-j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.2:X

And my postrouting

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -s 192.168.0.2 -j SNAT --to-source
20.0.0.2

I still don't understand where the local client machines are on your network. What you have described above should work fine for clients which are out on the Internet.

See previous

My FORWARD rules are WideOpen

UGH!

I know but I will DROP all after test be done

Spliting my DNS is not an option.

Why not?

Currently, my DNS is already behind my FIREWALL, but answer my public address. Currently, i have more than 600 domain name in my DNS. So to add/remove a domain to my network, I have to register it in my DNS Master, DNS slave and my split DNS? All of my server are behind the Firewall and send Email to my mail server who is behind my firewall too.

Example:

My Server 1 (192.168.0.2) tried to send Email to abcd.com. abcd.com are resolved by my internal DNS server. The MX of the domain abcd.com is 20.0.0.4, but this address is, from the server 1 point of view my Firewall. So I lost the email.

Regards,

Regards and thanks for Help

Antony.

Martin