Re: MRTG and IPTABLES

DOH! I do this all time, sorry.  He's right no $ign before the SNMP_POLLER_IP

Also I never set the nat tables or mangle tables to drop unless im using them
and I have accept rules for all my traffic in them.

--
Daniel Fairchild - Chief Security Officer | danielf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The distance between nothing and infinity is always the same no matter how