Re: Three kernel Oops/panic/BUG ksymoopses (kernel BUG at buffer.c:539)

El sáb, 03-01-2004 a las 22:50, Erik Bourget escribió:

> *) chkrootkit says so (mod some hidden processes that are reported by a bug in
>  chkrootkit according to Google)

The bug does  not rely on chkrootkit, but on ps, the error occurs
because ps lists some processes with the same PID 0 (in my case PID
3,4,5 and 6), top and related tools does display the correct PIDs, but
chkrootkit, which uses ps is fooled into thinking the machine is
infected by a lkm troyan.

I already sent a bug-report to the procps team.

- Enric Montero