Re: I mean that in kernel code: init_conntrack

On Sunday 04 January 2004 3:11 am, zhaoyao wrote:

> netfilter,您好!
>     multicast code and broadcast check has been removed.
>     So i want to know whether bc and mc will create conntrack?
>

> Another question:
>     kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c:
>     init_conntrack:

I think you should ask these questions on the developers' list.   Here you
will find people who use netfilter.   The developers' list contains people
who wrote it.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.