Re: public ip on LAN

The issue with redirecting web traffic using DNAT is that if
any of the web pages have absolute links then they fail to
work for clients connecting from the internet.
Does anyone know of an apache module that can be configured to
parse and change the anchors in a html page on the fly, for this
scenario ?

Craig.