One broadcast to many unicast NATing

Hi,

I have a server which trust only a small number of hosts and must be totally hidden from the rest of its own local net (though I know I can't hide it in the ethernet level). So I want to control which packets emerge from it, allowing only some destination addresses.

Actually the problem is that I must run a closed-source software that broadcasts to 255.255.255.255 and want to translate it to many (more than 2) UDP unicast packets to these trusted hosts. Those packets must be binary copied, except for the destination address, which will be DNATed.

It is like the DNAT target, but this one deals with one packet in and one packet out (to a host randomly choosen among a list of hosts). I think I need some sort of DNAT that one packet in is DNATed to many packets out (to all hosts listed).

Could not find any such a target (one in, many out) in iptables. Did I miss something? Is there any other (software) way to do it?

Thanks.

R. Lemos

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos. http://messenger.msn.com.br