Re: kind of off topic but ... P166 w/ 64 MB RAM

Hello,

	The Internet connection would be about cable speed lets say 1/4 MB
(250K). I only want squid for the filtering that is all.

There will only be about 10-15 users behind the box with about 10 users
doing mostly web based stuff.

Thank you for the responses so far.

Michael

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com