Re: Call for testing: patch-o-matic-ng

On Thursday 25 December 2003 9:06 am, Galtar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can anybody can tell me where I can download Patch-o-magic-ng???

Quoting from Harald's original posting in this thread:

"Everybody interested can check it out from CVS
(netfilter/patch-o-matic-ng).  Everything should look exactly like the
old patch-o-matic, including screen output and command syntax."

See http://www.netfilter.org/downloads.html#cvs for more details.

Antony.

--
In science, one tries to tell people
in such a way as to be understood by everyone

In poetry, it is the exact opposite.

 - Paul Dirac

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.