Re: How do i Block adult sites

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 12:19 pm, Nilesh wrote:

> Hello all
>
> can any one please tell me how do i block adult sites form my proxy server

Squidguard or Dan's Guardian are good places to start.

http://www.squidguard.org
http://dansguardian.org

This is Application layer 7 problem, not a Transport / Network layer 4/3
problem.   Netfilter is not your solution.

Antony

--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent of the
time, and the remaining fifty percent takes another ninety percent of the

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.