Re: Port Redirection with iptables

I tried port scanning the linux box.  Port 80
responded as Squid.  The PREROUTING line in my
iptables showed traffic.

This might be a stupid question, but how do you set up
the client to use the linux box as a
gateway/firewall/cache server?

I have the linux box set as the default gateway/DNS
server on the client machine (along with the real DNS
server)