Documentation about /proc/net/ip_conntrack states...

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Iptables and I try to create documentation while
reading others like this
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/chunkyhtml/theconntrackentries.html .

On the URL below there's a brief explanation about conntrack and the
/proc entry.

I want to know if there's documentation explaining every type of state
that a connection can have for the /proc entry.

For example I don't really understand when a connection will have the
state FIN_WAIT or TIME_WAIT.

That's maybe my lack of knowledge of the RFC ...

PS : Sorry if that makes a double post.
I've posted it with my other adress which isn't suscribed to this ML
and in normal cases it should be dropped.

Eddahbi Karim

Phone :
(33) (0)6 61 30 57 77

France