Re: logging to console

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 5:10 pm, Ben wrote:

> I'd be interested in knowing how to do this as well

I thik several people would.   It's come up a few times before on this list.
Short of delving into the netfilter source code, I don't know of a way to do
it.

Maybe the ULOG target would help in this case, instead of LOG?

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.