NFS/RPC

Hi All:

Excuse me if this is a well-worn question, but the list archives don't appear to
be searchable (at least I could find a search facility).

I have been using iptables since it came out around 2 years ago, but have never
tried to get NFS through it.

The firewall in question is not net connected, but on an internal LAN server.
I'm just being paranoid about what goes on inside the network as well.

Anyway, my head hurts and I've decided to ask for help: Is it possible to get
NFS and RPC and whatever else is needed through an iptables firewall? If so, how?

I read on Google that RPC is what complicates the issue.

TIA

Mick