RE : [IP ?] what ip must be filtered ?

Hellon
Thanks for your help,
This dedicated box, is on my local network, but don't be a reuters, just a
server, i have a hard reuters, with hard firewall integrate in this reuters.
My question is not realy clear, i try again to explain it :
I want block, all attack, and all flood or other shit related to the
hackers, of my server, for this, i have only forward few ports on my
hardware reuters, 80, 110, 25, 143, 21, 53, 443, 993, all others are blocked
by the hardware firewall. Now i want prevent any thing would be attempt by
using this ports. So i want create an firewall for prevent this, and
authorise ALL traffic in the local network, but filtering the outgoing
packets from the server, for not allow any other things that the things
requested by the puters itself. I'm not sure to be clear if no, i can try
again to explain it, but i'm not speaking english very well, that's not my
main language. I'm a realy begginer to Iptables, and a novice to Linux. Ihe
local network, but filtering the outgoing packets from the server, for not
allow any other things that the things requested by the puters itself. I'm
not sure to be clear if no, i can try again to explain it, but i'm not
speaking english very well, that's not my main language. I'm a realy
begginer to Iptables, and a novice to Linux. I'm listening ALL help ... :)
and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help from anyone :)

Sincerely,
Tanen.