From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of zynkx
Sent: 7 December 2003 4.08
To: Alistair Tonner
Cc: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hi alistair ;))

i am just about to try it but the project i should
lead concerning this is not being done yet :) i think
it will be running very very soon!

by that time i will be in a position to negotiate ;)))

hehe!!

tanx a lot for caring" i really apreciate it!!

[][][]'s to you all ;))

unix is user friendly. it's just selective when
choosing
friends.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail

.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is
intended exclusively for the addressee.  The views expressed may
not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete it from your system.  You should not reproduce,
distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone.

Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communication through our internal and external networks.