Access to Two management interfaces...

I have eth0 as the management interface. This following rule helps me in accepting DHCP requests from the other interfaces(VLAN interfaces).

The default INPUT policy is DROP.

INET_IFACE="eth0"
#
# Special rule for DHCP requests
#

$IPTABLES -A INPUT -p UDP -i ! $INET_IFACE --dport 67 --sport 68 -j ACCEPT

Now, I have to support upto three other VLAN interfaces as management interfaces in addition to eth0.

Please can someone help me in creating a rule for granting access to other interfaces too.

Thanks,
Gautham