Re: Re: selective filter

Yesterday I posted a message regarding a selective filter.
I was asking for a hands on making a filter which will force only some users
to use the squid proxy and some not.
The message can be found in "netfilter digest, Vol 1 #1355" with the subject
"selective filter".
First of all I want to thank you to Antony Stone
<Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> that replyed me on the list with a very
helpfull instruction.
And, because his wish was not to reply directly to him, I came with a
suplementary question related to that message:
After I do this:

iptables -A FORWARD -s 192.168.1.21 -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -j REJECT

this mean that all the rules aplies to the running configuration?
I mean, if I restart the service iptables I will have to write those rules
again?
To save the rules and to make them load after a service restart I have to
type "service iptables save"?
If the answer to the questions above is negative, I want to know what can I
do to REMOVE the rules?
Thank you in advance.

R.