Re: problem with trying the example

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much. I went through the link process, but when I execute the program:

./test

The following occurs:

passer: Failed to send netlink message: Connection refused

Could you point out for me how I can solve it again? Cheers!

Regards,
Ji

Le lun 01/12/2003 à 02:47, Jee J.Z. a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to netfilter and even linux. I just wish to try the example code in the man page of libipq (I saved it as test.c and have compiled it to test.o). But when I make it: #cc test.o -o test, the following errors showed up:
>
> [root@kite1 netfilter]# cc test.o -o test

you need to link with the libipq library :

	cc test.o -o test -lipq

--
Eric Leblond
Nufw, Now User Filtering Works (http://www.nufw.org)